30 Square Foot House:

An experiment in affordable tiny housing, reclaimed materials, and ecological sensibility.

Learn

Read the story of the house, and learn about its ongoing journey.

Read More

Take a Tour

See the interior of the unfinished house, and learn what it will look like when it is done

Show Me

Support

Like What you see? Buy one of our customized products!

Shop Now -or- Donate

About Me

Read More
-

B.E.E.S.

While this blog is named "30 Square Foot House", it certainly doesn't mean that's all this blog is about. My blog would be better represented by the acronym BEES:

Ben's
Ecological
Experiment
Site

I intend for this blog not just to be about my house (which you will hear me refer to as a shack), but about my goals to be a little more environmentally and sustainably-minded. This leads to the second purpose of the title, to showcase the installation of two hives of bees. Beekeeping is of the things I do which counts towards the above environment and sustainability category. While it may sound like I am just getting started in beekeeping, this is my third year in the hobby.

If you are interested, go ahead and watch this video:

No comments :

Post a Comment